Tyler Pugh is a wealth management financial advisor based in Roanoke, VA.
Tyler serves as a financial advisor responsible for providing investment advisory services and comprehensive wealth management services to high-net-worth individuals, families, and institutions. He has 25 years of experience in the industry and received a Bachelor of Science degree in business administration from the University of Richmond, Robins School of Business. He also holds the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) and Chartered Market Technician (CMT) designations.
- Bachelor of Science degree in business administration from the University of Richmond, Robins School of Business
- Chartered Financial Analyst
- Chartered Market Technician
- Board Member, CFA Society Virginia
- Investment Advisory Board Member, Junior League of Roanoke Valley
- Board Member, Roanoke Valley Ladies Lacrosse Association
- Former President, North Cross School Alumni Association