Veronica Karas is a wealth management financial advisor based in Lake Success, NY.
Veronica joined CAPTRUST in 2018 and serves as a principal, financial advisor. She has extensive experience working with high-net-worth individuals and small businesses in all areas of financial planning, including estate planning, retirement planning, tax planning, education planning, and insurance.
Veronica previously worked as a financial planner at FCE Group; a financial planner for a team of advisors in Merrill Lynch’s global wealth management division; and as a financial advisor and director of marketing and business development at Circle Advisors Inc.
When she is not in the office or with a client, Veronica enjoys helping people through transformational life coaching, volunteering at Rescue City, and spending time with her husband and their three rescued pets. She is a CAPTRUST Community foundation board member. Veronica is the author of the ‘Money Matters’ series of books which includes: Money Matters: Everything You Should Have Learned in School, but Didn’t, Money Matters: Merging Lives, Merging Finances, and Money Matters: Avoid Getting ‘Sandwiched’ out of Retirement.
- Bachelor of Business Administration degree in international marketing from CUNY Bernard M. Baruch College
- Master of Business Administration degree in marketing management from Pace University Lubin School of Business
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Master of Business Administration
- Life, Accident, & Health license
- Director of Fundraising Program, Rescue City NYC
- Member, Financial Planning Association
- Member, CAPTRUST Women’s Initiative
Awards & Recognition
- Investopedia 100 Top Financial Advisors | 2023
- NAPA Top DC Advisor Teams | 2022 (CAPTRUST Lake Success)