Debra Gates, CRPC®
Advice & Wellness
- Ontario, CA
- Change the World - How Ordinary People Can Accomplish Extraordinary Results by Robert E. Quinn | Sleepless in Seattle
- Michelle Obama, Rachael Maddow, and Maya Angelou
- It is not fair to ask of others what you are unwilling to do yourself. - Eleanor Roosevelt
- Integrity, compassion, and ambition
Client Solutions Group
Debra Gates is a manager based in Los Angeles, CA.
Debra joined CAPTRUST in 2017 and serves as a manager on the advice and wellness team. She brings over 19 years of experience as a retirement education planning consultant at Transamerica. There, Debra administered 401(k) educational meetings to help individuals create a plan for retirement covering four key areas: lifestyle, investments, healthcare protection, and income.
As a manager with CAPTRUST, Debra puts her experience and knowledge to work every day with financial advisors across the firm. In particular, she designs, develops, and coordinates the training curriculum focused on our advice and wellness offering. Debra also serves as a content contributor for, and talent in, our CAPTRUST videos.
Outside of work, Debra enjoys spending time with friends, cooking, reading, attending live jazz concerts, and watching old black and white movies. She holds a Bachelor of Science degree in business management from Pepperdine University, a Master of Business Administration degree from the University of Phoenix, and a Doctor of Education Organization Leadership degree from Pepperdine University.
- Bachelor of Science degree in business management from Pepperdine University
- Master of Business Administration degree from the University of Phoenix
- Doctor of Education Organizational Leadership degree from Pepperdine University
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor℠ (CRPC®)
News & Resources
Sorry, no news items found.