Karen K. Salvatore, CFA, CFP®
Senior Vice President,
Karen Salvatore is a senior vice president and financial advisor working in CAPTRUST’s Lone Tree, Colorado, office.
Karen joined our team in 2020. Prior to joining the firm, she was president and senior wealth advisor at Shine Wealth Partners. Shine was founded in 1995 as one of the first fee-only advisory firms in the country. Karen has a reputation within the industry for putting her clients’ interests first. She engages in meaningful conversations and offers guidance to help clients make the right choices for future financial success and well-being.
Karen began her career working as a cost analyst for the U.S. Department of the Navy in Arlington, Virginia. She graduated magna cum laude from Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University with a Bachelor of Science degree in mathematics and statistics and earned a Master of Business Administration degree from Johns Hopkins University.
When she’s not helping clients, Karen enjoys skiing, hiking, golfing, and spending time outdoors with her husband and two children.
- Bachelor of Science degree in mathematics and statistics from Virginia Tech
- Master of Business Administration degree from Johns Hopkins University
- Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA)
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- CFA Society of Colorado
- Financial Planning Association of Colorado
- Women’s Estate Planning Council of Denver
News & Resources
Sorry, no news items found.