Kirk Futrell, CWS®
- Chesterton, IN
- Unintended Consequences by John Ross | The Matrix
- Thomas Jefferson, the Apostle Paul, and my mom
- Don't be afraid to fail.
- Honesty, empathy, and grateful
Kirk is a financial advisor based out of the Lakeside office location.
In 2020, Kirk joined CAPTRUST as a financial advisor and relationship manager responsible for researching financial strategies for private wealth clients as they work toward their retirement goals.
Prior to joining CAPTRUST, Kirk served as a financial advisor for Lakeside Wealth Management, a firm specializing in financial planning, fiduciary and corporate qualified plan consulting, small business services, risk and asset management, and estate, tax, and life insurance planning since 2002. Prior to joining Lakeside’s team, Kirk traded commodities and stock options on the trading floors at the Chicago Board of Trade and Chicago Board Options Exchange for nearly 20 years.
When Kirk is not at the office or with a client, he enjoys being an outdoorsman and cheering on the Kentucky Wildcats.
- Bachelor of Science degree in business administration from the University of Kentucky
- Certified Wealth Strategist® (CWS®)
- Board of Directors, Chairman of the Ambassador Committee—Duneland Chamber of Commerce
- Member—North Porter County Conservation Club
- Volunteer—Rebuilding Together Duneland
- Volunteer—United Way
News & Resources
Sorry, no news items found.