Timothy J. VerSchure, AIF©, C(k)P©, CWS©
Tim is a principal and financial advisor based out of the CAPTRUST Lakeside location.
Tim joined CAPTRUST in 2020 as a principal and financial advisor responsible for providing investment advisory services to high-net-worth individuals, families, and institutions.
Prior to joining CAPTRUST, Tim spent more than twelve years with Lakeside Wealth Management, a firm specializing in financial planning, fiduciary and corporate qualified plan consulting, small business services, risk and asset management, and estate, tax, and life insurance planning since 2002. There, he served as senior vice president and head of the firm’s retirement plan division, overseeing more than 180 corporate and institutional accounts.
When Tim is not with a client, he enjoys snow skiing, water skiing, and do-it-yourself home projects.
- Bachelor of Science degree in business management from Purdue University
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®)
- Certified 401(k) Professional (C(k)P®)
- Certified Wealth Strategist® (CWS®)
- Financial Times Top 401(k) Advisors, 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019
- NAPA Top 50 Advisors Under 40, 2014 | 2015 | 2016
- Northwest Indiana Times 20 Under 40, 2014
- President—Valpo Parks Foundation
- Former Vice President—Valpo Parks Foundation
- Former Adjunct Lecturer—The Plan Sponsor University
News & Resources
Sorry, no news items found.