Tom Muldowney, C(k)P©
- Duneland Beach, IN
- Band of Brothers | The Great Escape
- Arnold Palmer, Dwight D. Eisenhower, and Kenneth Langone
- Do to others as you would have them do to you.
- Humility, sense of humor, and knowledge
Tom is a vice president and financial advisor based out of the CAPTRUST Lakeside location.
Tom joined CAPTRUST in 2020 as a vice president and financial advisor responsible for providing investment advisory services to corporate fiduciaries and institutions, high-net-worth individuals, and families. His focuses include conducting client meetings and follow-ups, researching financial strategies for clients, and helping guide clients through retirement planning.
Prior to joining CAPTRUST, Tom was a financial advisor with Lakeside Wealth Management, a firm specializing in financial planning, fiduciary and corporate qualified plan consulting, small business services, risk and asset management, and estate, tax, and life insurance planning since 2002.
When he is not at the office or with a client, Tom enjoys reading about history, spending time with his family, and supporting Ronald McDonald House Charities.
- Bachelor of Science degree in finance from Loyola University
- Certified 401(k) Professional (C(k)P®)
- Volunteer—Rebuilding Together Duneland
- Volunteer—United Way
- Board Member—Boys & Girls Clubs of La Porte County
News & Resources
Sorry, no news items found.