Bradley Yu is a wealth management financial advisor based in Indianapolis, IN.
Bradley joined CAPTRUST in 2023 from Column Capital and serves as a senior consultant and relationship manager. He serves high-net-worth individuals and families by providing comprehensive financial planning and investment management services.
Prior to joining the firm, Bradley spent three years at KPMG. He holds a Bachelor of Science degree in accounting and finance from Indiana University as well as the designations of Certified Public Accountant and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™.
Outside of the office, Bradley enjoys playing tennis and pickleball and spending time with his fiancée and their mini goldendoodle, Sushi.
- Bachelor of Science degree in accounting and finance from Indiana University
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Certified Public Accountant
- Member, Financial Planning Association of Greater Indiana
- Treasurer, National Junior Tennis League of Indianapolis