Chad Griffeth is a wealth advisor based in Minneapolis, MN.
Chad joined CAPTRUST in 2018 and serves as a vice president and financial advisor responsible for providing comprehensive wealth management services to high-net-worth investors and corporate executives. He is motivated to provide his clients with a clear plan that aligns with their vision for life.
Before joining the firm, Chad co-founded and was president of BeManaged, and has worked in the industry since 2002. When he is not in the office or with a client, Chad enjoys spending time with family and friends.
- Bachelor of Special Studies degree in psychology and secondary education from Cornell College
- Advanced fiduciary training from the University of Pittsburgh Katz Graduate School of Business
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary®
Awards & Recognition
- fi360 National Conference panelist | 2009
- fi360 National Conference panelist | 2010
- CFDD National Conference panelist | 2010