Chanon MacDonald is a wealth management financial advisor based in Nashville, TN.
Chanon joined CAPTRUST in 2022 from TrustCore Financial Services. As a vice president and financial advisor, she is a financial planner who works closely with clients who are young and ambitious, in addition to clients toward the end of their careers. Her innate curiosity and desire to fully understand each client’s hopes and financial goals, combined with her professional experience, training, analytical skills, and coaching abilities, help her clients to gain the financial assurance and confidence they seek. She holds a Bachelor of Science degree in genetic biology, a Master of Education in secondary education from DePaul University, and a Master of Science in personal financial planning from the College for Financial Planning in Centennial, Colorado.
She holds the designation of CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and is the pro bono chair of the Financial Planning Association of Middle Tennessee. She volunteers as co-leader of Troop 720 Girls Scouts of America, leading and teaching young girls to gain core life skills, endurance, perseverance, and self-confidence. Chanon is a wife and mother; an avid traveler and outdoor explorer, naturalist, hiker, and backpacker; and camping, canoeing, and kayaking enthusiast.
- Bachelor of Science degree in genetic biology from Purdue University
- Master of Education degree in secondary education from DePaul University
- Masters of Science degree in personal financial planning from the College for Financial Planning in Centennial, CO
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Co-Leader, Troop 720 Girls Scouts of America
- Pro Bono Chair of the Financial Planning Association of Middle Tennessee