Deann Mitchell is a wealth management financial advisor based in Leawood, KS.
Deann joined CAPTRUST is 2022 from Frontier Wealth Management and serves as a senior vice president and financial advisor. She has over 30 years of experience in the financial services industry, and her practice focuses on women’s wealth management, divorce financial planning, and transition financial planning.
Deann enjoys being involved in many civic and philanthropic pursuits. She is a member of Central Exchange and a board member for the Veterans Voices Writing Project. In 2012, Deann was appointed as a board member of the Kansas Credit Union Council, and in 2016, she was appointed to the Governor’s Behavioral Health Services Planning Council.
Deann holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in applied organizational leadership from MidAmerica Nazarene University, as well as a Master of Business Administration degree from Western Governors University. She has earned the designations of Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) and Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA).
Outside of work, Deann enjoys spending time with her husband and two adult daughters, as well as traveling, reading, and sewing.
- Bachelor of Arts in applied organizational leadership from MidAmerica Nazarene University
- Master of Business Administration in business/managerial economics from Western Governors University
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst®
- Board member, Veterans Voices Writing Project
- Board member, Kansas Credit Union Council
- Governor’s Behavioral Health Services Planning Council