Dickson Griswold is a wealth management financial advisor based in New Orleans, LA.
Dickson joined CAPTRUST in 2022 from Frontier Wealth Management and serves as a senior vice president and financial advisor.
Prior to joining Frontier, he worked for a decade running his own fee-only fiduciary wealth management firm. With more than 30 years of experience in the wealth management industry, Dickson is adept at managing the needs of high-net-worth individuals. He helps clients understand and organize their comprehensive finances, as well as manage their investments to reach their financial goals.
Dickson holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in English and history from the University of Mississippi. Over the years, he has volunteered as president of the Southeast Denver Baseball League, vice-president of the Colorado Academy Board of Trustees, and has served as a board member of Anchor Center for Blind Children, Colorado Fund for People with Disabilities, Morgan Adams Foundation, and the Colorado Academy Board of Trustees. In his free time, Dickson enjoys cycling and restoring vintage cars.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in English and history from the University of Mississippi
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Former president, Southeast Denver Baseball League
- Board member, Anchor Center for Blind Children
- Board member, Colorado Fund for People with Disabilities
- Board member, Morgan Adams Foundation
- Board member, Colorado Academy Board of Trustees