Janelle Correnti is a wealth management financial advisor based in St. Louis.
Janelle joined CAPTRUST in 2022 from Frontier Wealth Management and serves as a senior vice president and financial advisor. With more than 20 years of wealth management experience, she is devoted to helping successful families thrive. Janelle provides tailored investment management and holistic financial planning services for individuals and families who need customized plans.
Janelle holds a Bachelor of Science degree in accountancy from University of Missouri–Columbia and is a CPA who holds the Personal Financial Specialist designation issued by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. She is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) who uses a skilled approach to navigate family dynamics and ensure that each family’s vision and values are at the center of their wealth strategy.
Janelle believes in giving back and is engaged in several charitable organizations, including Junior Achievement, Alzheimer’s Association, and Holy Infant parish. Janelle and her husband, Joe, are blessed with two sons, Tyler and Jaden.
- Certified Private Wealth Advisor Program, Wealth Management Theory & Practice from Yale School of Management
- Certified Financial Planner Program from New York University
- Bachelor of Science degree in accountancy from University of Missouri–Columbia
- Certified Public Accountant
- Personal Financial Specialist
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Certified Private Wealth Advisor
- Volunteer, Junior Achievement
- Volunteer, Alzheimer’s Association
- Volunteer, Holy Infant parish