Jill Rogers is a wealth management financial advisor based in Greenwood Village, CO.
Jill joined CAPTRUST in 2022 from Frontier Wealth Management and serves as a senior vice president and financial advisor. She has more than 20 years of experience in financial planning and wealth management, serving wealthy individuals, families, and small businesses.
Jill’s previous roles include serving as director of financial planning at The Tarbox Group, a California wealth management firm; consultant at Per-Se Technologies (where she provided financial consulting services to physician groups); and director of financial planning at PMI–Delta Dental.
Jill earned a Bachelor of Science degree in business administration from the University of Georgia and a Master of Science degree in taxation from California State University. She is a member of the Financial Planning Association and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
Outside of work, you may find Jill snow skiing, gardening or hiking.
- Bachelor of Science degree in business administration from the University of Georgia
- Master of Science degree in taxation from California State University
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Certified Public Accountant
- Member, Financial Planning Association
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants