John Peterson is a wealth management financial advisor based in Boston, MA.
John joined CAPTRUST from Boston Advisors in 2019. He serves as principal and financial advisor responsible for providing comprehensive wealth management services to high-net-worth investors and corporate executives.
Prior to joining the firm, John was a senior vice president and portfolio manager in the private advisory group of Boston Advisors.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in history from Saint Anselm College
- Master of Business Administration degree from D’Amore-McKim School of Business at Northeastern University
- Associate Member, the CFA Institute
- Member, Boston Estate Planning Council
- Member, The Milton-Hoosic Club
- Member, Milton Youth Lacrosse