J.T. Vandegriff is a wealth management financial advisor based in Phoenix, AZ.
J.T. joined our team in 2020 from MRA Associates. He provides portfolio management, financial planning, and other wealth management services to successful families, foundations, and institutions to help them understand and achieve their financial goals.
Prior to MRA Associates, J.T. was a senior investment manager at BOK Financial where he served clients using the skills honed at JPMorgan Private Bank and CTC | myCFO, the multi-family office unit of the Bank of Montreal. In these roles, J.T. gained valuable experience managing investment portfolios, conducting asset allocation studies, creating financial plans, and identifying opportunities to add value to his clients’ financial situations. He has been providing investment and wealth management advice to clients for over 10 years.
J.T. currently resides in Scottsdale, Arizona, with his wife and two boys. He enjoys sports, music, camping, and travel in his leisure time. To give back to his community he volunteers at his church, coaches youth sports, and has served as a board member of Boys Hope Girls Hope of Arizona, where he is still actively involved.
- Master of Business Administration degree in global finance from the Thunderbird School of Global Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration degree in international business and business economics from Ohio University
- Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst
- Chartered Financial Analyst
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™