Katie Gibert is a wealth management financial advisor based in New Orleans, LA.
Katie joined CAPTRUST in 2023 from Southern Wealth Management. She specializes in tax compliance and consulting, including coordinating wealth planning efforts for ultra-high-net-worth individuals and families.
She holds a Bachelor of Science degree in accounting from the University of Alabama and is a certified public accountant.
Outside of the office, Katie enjoys spending time with family and friends and anything that takes her outdoors.
- Bachelor of Science degree in accounting from the University of Alabama
- Certified Public Accountant
- Board Member, Resource Bank
- Member, New Orleans Estate Planning Council
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Louisiana Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, the Greater New Orleans Foundation Cornerstone Council, Past Chairman
- Board Member, the Eye, Ear, Nose & Throat Foundation
- Sustaining Member of the Junior League of New Orleans, Past Board Member and Treasurer