Kelly Brothers is a wealth management financial advisor based in Sacramento, CA.
Kelly joined CAPTRUST in 2021. He is responsible for providing investment advisory services to high-net-worth individuals and families. Kelly strives to take the fear out of the investment process by educating people about the basic tenets of sound, long-term financial management.
Previously, Kelly was a partner and financial advisor with Genovese Burford & Brothers—an independent wealth and retirement plan management firm. He also serves as a frequent contributor to KCRA-TV and News Radio KFBK, helping viewers make sense of global markets and their financial planning. Kelly holds a Bachelor of Business Administration degree and a Master of Business Administration degree from The University of Notre Dame. He did post-graduate work at the London School of Business and earned his Certified Financial Planner designation.
When he’s not helping clients succeed, Kelly enjoys spending time with his wife and four children. On the weekends, you’ll likely find him on the sideline, coaching one of his children’s various sports teams. Kelly also supports his community as an in-demand emcee for many charitable events.
- Master of Business Administration degree from the University of Notre Dame
- Bachelor of Business Administration degree from the University of Notre Dame
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Masters of Business Administration
- Chair—Golden Empire Council, Boy Scouts
- Board Member—Jesuit High School
- Investment Committee—Sacramento Catholic Foundation