Lisa Hay is a wealth management financial advisor based in Uniontown, OH.
Lisa joined CAPTRUST from Cornerstone Capital Advisors in 2019. She serves as a financial advisor responsible for providing comprehensive wealth management to successful families and those nearing retirement. She enjoys the challenge of arranging the different pieces of each client’s financial puzzle into a cohesive image. Her expertise includes integrating and optimizing the complex world of investing, tax strategies, and retirement planning. Lisa has a passion for helping her clients with creative and tax-saving charitable solutions.
Prior to joining the firm, Lisa was a lead advisor for Cornerstone Capital Advisors. She has been a certified public accountant for more than 15 years and is also a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™.
She earned a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from the University of Tulsa where she enjoyed being a member of the Omicron Delta Kappa Leadership Honor Society and the Chi Omega Sorority, where she served as chapter treasurer.
Outside of work, she enjoys spending time with family and friends, golfing, hiking, traveling, and gardening. Lisa is actively involved in her community and serves on the Generous Life Leadership Committee at her church.
- Bachelor of Science degree in business administration and accounting from the University of Tulsa
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Certified Public Accountant
- Founder and President, Ascend Financial, LLC.
- RetireMentor, MarketWatch (former author)
- Chapter Treasurer, Chi Omega Sorority
- Member, Omicron Delta Kappa Leadership Honor Society
- Member, CAPTRUST Women’s Initiative