Michael Horlick is a wealth management financial advisor based in Dallas, TX.
Michael joined CAPTRUST in 2023 from Southern Wealth Management and serves as a principal. He oversees a wide range of client relationships, guiding them through decisions that impact their financial and non-financial lives. While the focus of these relationships is investment and tax planning, all areas of wealth management are covered.
Michael holds a Bachelor of Science and a Master of Accounting degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Outside of the office, he enjoys relaxing at home with his wife, Kris, as well as fishing, exercising, reading, eating, and cheering on the Tar Heels.
- Bachelor of Science and Master of Accounting degrees from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Certified Public Accountant
- Personal Financial Specialist
- Chartered Financial Analyst
- Member, Dallas Estate Planning Council
- Member, CFA Institute and CFA Society Dallas/Ft. Worth
- Member, Financial Planning Association
- Co-Chair of Board, After-School All-Stars