Michelle Scarver is a wealth management financial advisor based in San Antonio, TX.
Michelle joined CAPTRUST from South Texas Money Management in 2019. She serves as a senior vice president, financial advisor responsible for providing comprehensive wealth management to high-net-worth investors and corporate executives.
Prior to joining the firm, Michelle served as senior vice president and relationship manager at South Texas Money Management. She earned her Bachelor of Business Administration degree in accounting from Texas A&M University.
- Bachelor of Business Administration degree in accounting from Texas A&M University
- Certified Public Accountant / Personal Financial Specialist
- Treasurer, San Antonio Area Foundation
- Member, CAPTRUST Women’s Initiative
- Trustee, John L. Santikos Charitable Foundation
- Finance Committee member, ARTPACE San Antonio
Awards & Recognition
- Five Star Wealth Manager, Texas Monthly
- Top 40 Under 40—San Antonio Business Journal
- NAPA Top DC Advisor Teams | 2022 (CAPTRUST San Antonio)