Mikael Jacobs is a wealth management financial advisor based in Nashville, TN.
Mikael joined CAPTRUST in 2022 and serves as a principal and financial advisor. He helps clients navigate the complexities of their financial lives so they can approach the future with greater confidence. This often involves complexities around business ownership, entrepreneurship, complicated family dynamics, liquidity events, and charitable aspirations. Mikael develops a plan that can inform financial decisions and provide direction. He holds the designation of CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and is a member of the Financial Planning Association of Middle Tennessee. He also holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Administration from Furman University and a Master of Business Administration degree from Vanderbilt University.
When he’s not at the office, Mikael spends time with his four children, traveling and experiencing new cultures, water sports, cycling, and playing basketball and golf.
- Bachelor of Arts in business administration, Furman University, 2006
- Master of Business Administration, Vanderbilt University, Owen Graduate School of Management, 2010
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Member, Financial Planning Association (FPA) of Middle Tennessee
- Finance Committee, Corner to Corner
- Board of Directors, Amani Medical Foundation
- Finance Committee, City Church of East Nashville