Paul Schreder is an institutional advisor based in Denver, CO.
Paul joined CAPTRUST in 2021 from Ellwood Associates and serves as a principal and financial advisor. Paul brings over 20 years of experience, working with endowments, foundations, family offices, and corporate retirement plans.
Prior to joining CAPTRUST, Paul served as the Practice Area Head for Ellwood’s Family Office Practice Area. Paul was also a member of Ellwood’s Alternative Manager Research Committee and Ellwood’s Traditional Manager Research Committee. Paul joined Ellwood as part of the acquisition of Watershed Investment Consultants, Inc., where he was a managing director and senior consultant.
Paul began his career at two family offices: Falcon Investment Group and Consolidated Investment Group. He holds a Bachelor of Science degree in finance from Colorado State University and a Master of Science degree in finance from the University of Denver.
When not working, Paul enjoys spending time outdoors in the mountains with his family and friends.
- Bachelor of Science degree in finance from Colorado State University
- Master of Science degree in finance from the University of Denver
- Chartered Financial Analyst
- Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst
- CFA® Institute
- CFA® Society of Colorado
- Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst Association
Awards & Recognition
- NAPA Top DC Advisor Teams | 2022 (CAPTRUST Greenwood Village)