Sheri Kendall is a wealth management financial advisor based in Indianapolis, IN.
Sheri joined CAPTRUST in 2023 from Column Capital and serves as a senior vice president and financial advisor. She serves high net worth individuals and families as well as corporate executives in all areas of financial planning, including tax. Sheri began her career in the tax division at Ernst & Young.
Sheri holds a Bachelor of Science degree in accounting from Ball State University as well as the designations of CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and Certified Public Accountant. She is also a board member at Ball State University and the Hamilton County Humane Society.
- Bachelor of Science degree in accounting from Ball State University
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Certified Public Accountant
- Member, AICPA
- Member, FPA Member
- Board Member, Ball State University
- Board Member, Hamilton County Humane Society