Will Froelich is a wealth management financial advisor based in Phoenix, AZ.
Will joined our team in 2020. He works with client families on a variety of wealth management issues, including investment advising, ﬁnancial planning, tax planning, and estate planning. His professional focus is on investments and portfolio management.
Before joining the firm, Will was a partner at MRA Associates. Prior to that, he was the family investment officer at the GenSpring Family Offices’ Costa Mesa and Los Angeles, California, locations.
Will serves on both the Finance Council and Investment Council for the Roman Catholic Diocese of Phoenix. He also serves on the Finance Council of his local parish, St. Thomas the Apostle in Phoenix, where his children attend school. He is a member Planned Giving Advisory Council to the Grand Canyon Conservancy.
Will resides in Phoenix with his wife and their five children. He’s an avid golfer, hiker, and loves everything outdoors.
- Master of Science degree in management with a concentration in ﬁnance from the University of Arizona’s Eller College of Management
- Bachelor of Science degree in finance from the University of Arizona’s Eller College of Management
- Chartered Financial Analyst
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Member, Roman Catholic Diocese of Phoenix Finance Council
- Member, Roman Catholic Diocese of Phoenix Investment Council
- Member, St. Thomas the Apostle in Phoenix Finance Council
- Member, Grand Canyon Conservancy Planned Giving Advisory Council