Dave Fernandez is a wealth management financial advisor based in San Ramon, CA.
Dave serves as a vice president and financial advisor responsible for providing investment advisory services and comprehensive wealth management services to high-net-worth individuals and families.
Dave became part of CAPTRUST in 2019 when Watermark Asset Management joined CAPTRUST. Dave offers expertise in financial matters, objectivity in evaluating investment opportunities, and the time commitment necessary to oversee a complex and quickly changing investment environment. Prior to Watermark as a portfolio manager, Dave worked in the securities lending groups for BlackRock and Wells Fargo. He has been working in the industry since 1993.
When he is not in the office or with a client, Dave enjoys hiking, brewing his own beer, and coaching his kids’ soccer teams.
- Bachelor of Science in financial management from Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo
- Chartered Financial Analyst
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Member, Chartered Financial Analyst Institute
- Member, Chartered Financial Analyst Society of San Francisco