Katie Johnson is a wealth management financial advisor based in Minnetonka, MN.
Katie joined CAPTRUST in 2023 from QA Wealth Management and she serves as a vice president and financial advisor. She helps clients with comprehensive financial planning, investments, cash flow modeling, estate planning, and more. Prior to joining the firm, she was a Senior Advisor at Moneta Group.
Katie holds both a Bachelor of Arts degree in communications and political science and a Juris Doctorate degree from St. Louis University. She also holds the designation of CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER (CFP®). When she’s not at the office, Katie enjoys traveling, tennis, golf, watching her two sons play sports, and reading.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in communications and political science and Juris Doctorate degree from St. Louis University
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Member, Missouri Bar Association
- Board Member, National Share Pregnancy and Infant Loss
- Board Member, Lafayette Country Club
- Board Member, St. Bartholomew School Advisory Council
- Member, Interfaith Outreach Women’s Group